seriously - he gets soaked. Hair completely wet. It is so weird. And then he wakes up because he is cold in the morning at 5am! the man needs to start regulating his temp better :)
ok. I'm trying again after signing up. This is my first time commenting on a "blog". Who came up with that word anyway?? Looks like you are all having a good time. Miss you...Mom
4 comments:
I cannot believe he sweats that much! He is so beautiful when he sleeps, even if he is all sweaty. :)
Holy Crap that is a sweaty baby!
seriously - he gets soaked. Hair completely wet. It is so weird. And then he wakes up because he is cold in the morning at 5am! the man needs to start regulating his temp better :)
ok. I'm trying again after signing up. This is my first time commenting on a "blog". Who came up with that word anyway?? Looks like you are all having a good time. Miss you...Mom
Post a Comment