
I know - I am going blog crazy this week, but lots to report apparently. Or, I just got some cute pics this week that I wanted to share. So, Jesse's mom, Sherry came into town this week and we played hookie one afternoon and went to the zoo. It was lots of fun and below are some of the cools pics we took.


The Elephants :)
We all love the giant turtles - they were all sleeping in a row which was neat.
Remy is turning into such a ham posing for the camera these days. He found the statues that kids climb on outside of the bigger exhibits to be more interesting than the animals. Of course it didn't help that we went during the time of day where almost all of the coolest animals were sleeping (lions, tigers and bears!).
The Statues :)









No comments:
Post a Comment